Sunday, March 2, 2008

Blog worthy....


What is blog worthy?...
To me blog worthy is stuff that is going on in the world, or in peoples every day lives. For instance I was watching a show called quarterlife and its about a woman who video blogs everyday about her life.
If i was to blog about anything, it would be events that happen in my everyday life that could be important to me.
For instance today I went shoe shopping, and there was a sign saying LARGE SHOE SALE EVENT GOING ON NEXT WEEKEND! and for some reason, i thought about how many people in the world, famous or non famous have really big feet. I know that my whole family has big feet, so i thought of other people that had big feet too. Paris Hilton has size 11 feet, and she gets most of her shoes custom made. Uma Therman has big feet too!
I also thing that stuff that is going on in the news that people want to ponder about.

I think that whatever is on your mind is blog worthy.

Right now what is on my mind is that i really want to go to another concert for the format, but i cant because they unfortunately broke up. im trying to figure out why they broke up. i just really wish they hadn't because they are my favorite band. All though i could go to a cobra starship concert cause they are absolutely amazing!!!

Also, I was listening to the radio one morning and they said that a 9 year old girl was kicked out of the country club that she belonged to because she grunted when she was playing tennis. I just think that is rediculous because she is only 9 years old, if she wants to grunt when she is playing tennis, then she should be able to because hey parents pay that country club to have her do whatever she wants to. I just think that is absolutely ridiculous!

So i think that blog worthy is whatever you want it to be.

No comments: